Thursday, October 26, 2006

Overdue Bathroom Status Report

Several weeks ago, we made some important strides in the bathroom project. We installed the vanity and its plumbing, and we reinstalled the toilet. I did some drywall work in there, too. Lots of trips to Home Depot and plenty of help from my father-in-law were involved. I would have posted a while ago, but Blogger refused to work.


Yes, that's a functioning half-bath you're looking at. Very satisfying. It was good to have when all of my siblings were staying last weekend. That's a whole other post, however...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, we're good! :)

Jon said...

Nice!

Kate said...

You did the floor tiles on the diagonal--I love that! We wanted to do that in ours but after tackling the tub surround, I had run out of patience and just wanted to get it done. It looks lovely. Patience is a virtue rewarded.