Monday, November 27, 2006

North Carolina Has Finally Achieved Statehood

Yes, indeed. Trader Joe's has opened in North Carolina. The value of our house has probably tripled because of it. Lindz and I went there directly from our respective jobs today. Here's dinner:


Look at the close-up! TRADER FRIGGIN' JOE'S IS OPEN!

Holy shit, they put crack cocaine in these:

I'm going to empty out my 401k tomorrow so I can buy A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT OF THEM.
Maybe it's the sugar and wine talking, but I feel pretty giddy about this.

2 comments:

Sleepwalker said...

I'm telling you, those candy cane Joe-Joes really are crack. I can even forgive the inappropriate use of the apostrophe on the box.

Jon said...

we had TJ burritos last night, they were very good. my wife said the shelves were almost empty. bad planning, not enough inventory for a full week. guess we'll take what we can get, won't we?