Sunday, June 03, 2007

Entertainment for a Rainy Afternoon

We like bing cherries. They just happen to go well with cabernet sauvignon.


After years of denouncing it as a unitasker, I purchased a cherry pitter. We like it. I haven't used it on olives yet, but we like this thing anyway. Preliminary tests indicate that this gadget will shoot a cherry pit six feet.

I also finally got us corn picks. A household isn't really established until your guests can hold a cob of corn in style.

Yep, we're happenin' people. We finally got a new dishwasher this afternoon; what better than a good cherry pittin' session to follow that?

2 comments:

Sleepwalker said...

Yes, unitasker gadgets are to be avoided for the most part. But I have a cherry pitter, and it does do the job like nothing else can quite do.

Swank cob holders, too. Never seen any like that before.

Scott said...

You guys rock. I like the presentation and perspective of your cob holder photo.