Sunday, December 02, 2007

Another one

Another day of swearing, but this one went up satisfactorily. Today I spent some time up in the attic, also known as Itchy Hellish Realm. I needed to locate and reinforce a particular part of the soffit in order to support a cabinet full of dishes (the next stud over was 1 3/4" too far to the right to be of any help, of course). Boo hoo for me. I bring this crap on myself.

Anyway, we are very satisfied with the results.

And now it's time to fix the damaged dishwasher drain tube. After that, perhaps a cocktail or three....

3 comments:

Sleepwalker said...

Was the last time you had to visit Itchy Hellish Realm for the light fixture over the kitchen table?

Yes, you deserve at least 3 cocktails.

eretria said...

I shall calmly hand over the Aspirin after the three cocktails.
Before that, though, I shall applaud your supreme cabinet hanging skills. ;o)

Scott said...

I can relate to working in the Itchy Hellish realm a bit- had to add some reinforcement to hang the pot rack. Never a pleasant work environment.