Sunday, March 11, 2007

THE @#&*?! TILES ARE ALL IN PLACE


If you look closely, you will notice that we've done a bit of grout, too. Grouting among the river rocks will take a bit of time, but the wall will be transformed.

This trowel has worked very hard. It gives me great pleasure to put him out to pasture.

Lindz and I have worked extra hard on this the past few weekends. What remains? Grouting, attaching the fixtures, caulking and installing a recessed light in the ceiling.
This would be a good time to commit a crime; we've worn our fingerprints off.

2 comments:

Scott said...

That's some beautiful-ass work.

Sleepwalker said...

That's beautiful, even unfinished. And I bow low before your do-it-yourself-ness. I have not so much as laid a finger on a two-by-four in the basement. Except maybe when I was cat-herding when all three of them made a break for it and got in there one night.