Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Coffee Table

(Listening to "Blues Dues" by Joe Pass, preceded by "Half the Perfect World" by Madeleine Peyroux and "In Rainbows" by Radiohead)
Lindz and I are loafing around. We ordered the countertops today, so the kitchen will move forward after a holiday hiatus.
I'm going to make spaghetti alla carbonara this evening. I got some good quality eggs at Trader Joes today specifically for that purpose. I wish I could get this relaxed and smug by Saturday afternoon, but it's been taking me longer to relax lately. Oh, well. As you can see, I have no real basis for complaint. Life is better than I deserve.

1 comment:

eretria said...

Good god, a new post. No more bloody chopping boards! I feel vaguely like fainting.
But I guess some spaghetti would help ... ;o)